Wicks 20 pcs.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The burning time of one wick is about 15 - 20 hours.
20 pcs. The length of one wick is 6 cm or 2.5 inch.
SMALL wicks are used for vases with a diameter of 8 cm / 3 inch and up.
MEDIUM wicks are used for vases with diameter of 10 cm / 4 inch and up.
LARGE wicks are used for vases with diameter of 13 cm / 5 inch and up.
Wicks are one of the most important components of a candle. They are tiny, but create an incredible miracle of light and warmth!
Choosing the right wick is necessary when making a candle. One important factor to consider is the diameter of your glass vase or container. Small wicks, being thinner, are ideal for smaller containers as they do not generate enough heat that could cause the wax to melt too quickly. They can generally be used in all diameter containers. On the other hand, medium wicks are thicker and produce more heat, making them suitable for medium diameter containers. Large wicks are the thickest and produce the most heat, making them the right choice for the largest diameter containers. By choosing the appropriate wick for your candle, you can prevent the melted wax from touching the walls of the container and ensure a safe and even burn.
Orders over 100 euro - 5% off
Orders over 200 euro - 10% off
Orders over 300 euro - 15% off
Orders over 400 euro - 20% off
Orders over 800 euro - 25% off
- Manufacturer uses only the highest grade ring spun cotton yarns purchased from specialized and audited suppliers in Europe who regularly control the quality of raw cotton in the countries of origin.
- Manufacturer does not conduct or fund any animal tests on finished products, ingredients or formula for use in products.
- Manufacturer only uses yarn which conforms in full to the regulations of the European Ökotex 100 Standard, recognized as a leading authority on textile safety and quality.
- All chemicals used in the treatment of the cotton yarn conform to regulations EG 91/155 EWG (a directive of the European Community) as documented by the Wick Safety Data Sheets.
- All wicks confirm to RAL-GZ 041 (latest edition July 2020).
LITHUANIA (1-2 business day)
- Orders up to 69 EUR - 3 EUR
- Orders over 69 EUR - FREE
EUROPE (3-6 business day)
Shipping up to 2 kg costs 15 euros, each additional kilogram + 0.40 euro up to 10 kg, over 10 kg each additional kilogram is +2 euros.
BULGARIA, CROATIA, HUNGARY, KOSOVO, MOLDOVA, MONTENEGRO, NORTH MACEDONIA, SERBIA, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, UKRAINE, CYPRUS, ROMANIA (3-6 business day)
Shipping up to 2 kg costs 40 euros.
From 2 kg to 5 kg costs 50 euros.
From 5 kg to 10 kg costs 65 euros.
From 10 kg to 20 kg costs 115 euros.
From 20 kg to 30 kg costs 160 euros.
AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, MALAYSIA (3-6 business day)
Shipping up to 2 kg costs 30 euros, from 2 kg to 3 kg +0.50 euro, then each additional kilogram is +1 euro up to 10 kg, over 10 kg each additional kilogram is +2.50 euros.
USA (3-6 business day)
Shipping up to 2 kg costs 20 euros, each additional kilogram is +1 euro up to 10 kg, over 10 kg each additional kilogram is +3 euros.
WORLDWIDE (3-6 business day)
Shipping up to 2 kg costs 35 euros, each additional kilogram +5 euros.